Goal: Our goal is to provide recreation and sports training and opportunities to children within various communities utilizing former/current collegiate and professional athletes to create well-rounded athletes, students, and people
Team Composition: Hidden Gyms LLC comprises its team members with former collegiate and/or former/current professional athletes.
- This brings knowledge and experience to the children who participate in Hidden Gyms programs and activities.
- Everyone on the Hidden Gyms team has experience and understands what an athlete needs to do in order to succeed. As well as just how to have fun and enjoy recreation with one another.
Programs at Hidden Gyms:
- Private Training: HG offers private one on one training for children. The private training session is one hour and can focus on skill development and/or strength and conditioning. Training location, date, and time will be determined during the time of booking.
- Group Training Session: HG offers group training sessions that can focus on skill development and/or strength and conditioning. For group training sessions we use a 1:4 coach-child ratio. Group sessions are allowed to be comprised of more than 5 children and can be open (must bring at least 2 children) or closed. Training location, date, and time will be determined during the time of booking.
- Clinics: HG offers group clinics focusing on skill development or strength and conditioning. Clinics may be conducted as a one-day session or numerous days over a select period of time. Training location, date, and time will be pre-determined and announced before registration begins.
- Camps: HG offers sports camps where kids can develop as players and athletes while having fun. Camps will be conducted for a set number of consecutive days