Community Outreach Intern
Hidden Gyms is in search of a Community Outreach Intern for the 2020 summer (June - August). This position provides an opportunity to create professional relationships and gain experience in the recreation & sports industry. Interns will interact with students, coaches, staff and community partners throughout the summer. Interns will report to the Founder/CEO.
Interns are expected to:
-Assist the staff with day-to-day tasks and community initiatives.
- Represent the Hidden Gyms organization at community organization meetings and community events
- Create presentations for community organization meetings and marketing pitches
- Market outreach activities to the general public
--Assist in implementing day camps & clinics
- Maintain community contacts database
- Participate in internal outreach meetings and summarize
- Develop community outreach opportunities
- Distribute flyers around the city
-Help organize and operate Pop-Up Events
-Collaborate with all staff to achieve or exceed program goals and outcomes
-General administrative task
-Perform all other duties as assigned