Marketing & Advertisement Intern
Hidden Gyms is in search of a Social Media intern for the 2020 summer (June - August). This position provides an opportunity to create professional relationships and gain experience in the recreation & sports industry. Interns will interact with students, coaches, staff and community partners throughout the summer. Interns will report to the Founder/CEO.
Interns are expected to:
- Attend all programs
- Manage social media accounts during programs (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, ect.)
- Help manage media on the website, create polls, trivia, check-ins and etc.
- Assist with creating and implementation of new digital marketing plans
- Set up and organize promotional giveaways through all media channels
- Work directly with the the Founder/CEO, and Interns during all programs
- Assist in day-to-day digital marketing, social media and PR.
-Any additional request given by the Founder/CEO
-Proven ability to work independently and take ownership of projects
-Experience in the sports industry preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Organizational skills are preferred
- Ability for autonomous completion of tasks
- Problem solving in an efficient, effective capacity